Next Start Dates:
March 8, 2017
April 3, 2017
June 5, 2017
Employers interested in hosting HR internships
or becoming a mentor please click here.
Email BridgeToHR@jobskills.org to find out how you can join!
Information Sessions every Tuesday
BRIDGE TO HR will help you fast track your Human Resources (HR) career with:
- Sector specific language training, up-to-date resources, workshops and job search techniques
- Two (2) HR Seneca College credit courses - required for completion of CHRP
- Eight (8) weeks full-time placement in an HR department
- Mentoring - matching you with a seasoned HR professional
- Ongoing coaching and supports as you transition into the workplace
- Employer networking events
To qualify for this Program, applicants must:
- Be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Be an internationally educated professional with a Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of work experience in HR outside of Canada
- Have achieved Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 8 in all four (4) competencies
Please note, some fees may apply. Contact us for details.
Toll free: 1-888-940-8004