Mission Job Skills is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing people’s capacity to participate in the labour market, thereby contributing to the economic and social viability of our community.
Entrepreneurship Program (YEP) is a 24-week program that
gives promising young entrepreneurs access to resources and skills,
to provide the best chance for the success of their new businesses.
Participants start their own business within this Program. Qualified
participants may receive financial assistance.
is eligible? Unemployed
are between the ages of 15 and 30
- priority will be given to individuals that did not finish high school
- are motivated to becoming young entrepreneurs and completing the Program
- are residents of York Region or Bradford West Gwillimbury
- are legally entitled to work in Canada
- require support from experienced Business
- other eligibility criteria may
apply, call for details
Job Skills is committed to improving accessibility for our customers with disabilities.
As such, we would like to hear your comments, questions, and suggestions about the provision of our goods or services to people with disabilities. Click here.
Job Skills puts its clients first and therefore takes any complaint very seriously. If you would like to file a complaint, please complete this form and submit it to the employee’s immediate Supervisor.