The Job Find Club – Enhanced is an employment service currently being delivered virtually for residents of York Region. It is a 3-week, hands-on job search strategy that utilizes a well-proven model to quickly move individuals to employment. The program is supported by dedicated business liaison specialists with well-established community connections and employer connections.
You will work one-on-one with a business liaison specialist to enhance your job search efforts through customized strategies for resumes, cover letters, and social media development. You will also learn how to master your interview skills through video-recorded practice interviews, network like a pro, and perfect your people skills.
Access our e-learning platform to gain the knowledge to succeed in your job search.
- Canadian workplace norms and values
- How to survive and succeed in a new workplace
- Effective networking & workplace communication
- Job search tracking tools
- Resume development & effective cover letters
- Cold calling and benefit statements
- Information interviews & interview practice
- Social media in today’s job search
- Dedicated Business Liaison Specialists
- Ongoing coaching and supports while clients’ transition into the workplace
- Toll-free – 1-866-592-6278
- Local – 905-946-0847
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Resident of York Region
- Proficient in English (CLB 5+)
Funded by the Regional Municipality of York