The You Fit program provides personalized employment solutions for young people who are not currently in education, employment, training or enrolled in educational activities. The program identifies and provides the support needed for success by increasing your employability skills through a concentrated five-day intensive “boot camp” program.
During the program, the participants are paid a living allowance equivalent to 30hrs x minimum wage. Post-program, participants not employed are paid to attend a six-week work placement at 35hrs/wk x minimum wage. If child care is required please ask for details on supports available.
The program will be delivered online to those residing in GTA including; York Region and Peel Region.
Access our e-learning platform to gain the knowledge to succeed in your job search.
- Current job search techniques and strategies
- Employment Preparation
- Receiving ongoing coaching and job search supports
- Financial support for those that qualify
- Local – 905-235-5255
- Toll-free – 1-866-592-6278
- Marginalized youth and young adults who are not in education, employment, or training (NEET)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- In need of assistance to overcome barriers to employment
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
Funded by: Service Canada