Supporting you in finding and keeping a job with:
- a personalized employment action plan
- employer connections and job opportunities
- job search skills you need to succeed
- tools to help you make good career choices
- information on training opportunities, including financial assistance
- referrals to other community services
Please fill out the form to request an appointment with a Job Skills employment consultant to begin the registration process. Note that as a Government of Ontario funded agency, Job Skills staff will ask you to provide your SIN or PR#, which is a requirement to register with Government of Ontario funded agencies.
Register as a new client.
Once you submit, an employment consultant will be in contact with you within 2-5 business days.