The Right Fit for You program is a program targeted to support GTA, including York Region and Peel Region youth with disabilities and/or complex barriers in overcoming barriers to employment and is available at no cost to eligible youth.
The Right Fit for You program offers the following:
- Social Worker/Facilitator on the RFFY team will provide clients with assistance and tools they can use to benefit them in becoming and staying healthy and improving their ability to stay healthy and meet their life and employment goals
- Small group for RFFY clients moving through their pathway to economic stability
- Clients will be paid an allowance equal to minimum wage according to attendance
Sessions will be offered concurrently in class and via webcast through a remotely accessible live webinar format.
Access our e-learning platform to gain the knowledge to succeed in your job search.
- Self-Exploration/Career Planning
- Employment Preparation
- Local – 905-235-5255
- Toll-free – 1-866-592-6278
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a protected person as defined by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
- Self-identify as having a disability
Funded by: the Government of Canada