Grow your business your way
With more than 30 years of business experience, Job Skills staff are here to support your hiring needs and help you stay informed and connected to up-to-date resources, tools, financial incentives, and links to relevant business information.
Get started with one of our employer relations specialists to find out how we can support you with the services you need and connect you with the best candidates for your business.
KICK YOUR HIRING EVENTS UP A NOTCH
Our virtual hiring event is not your average online job fair. A Job Skills virtual hiring event is customized to the unique hiring needs of your business. We sit with you (virtually or in-person) to identify your hiring needs and come back with a customized solution.
GET FUNDING WHILE SUPPORTING YOUTH
The You Fit (YF) and Right Fit For You (RFFY) programs provide financial incentives to employers who provide placements to participants.
ADD SOME YOUTHFUL ENTHUSIASM
The Youth Job Connection and Youth Job Connection—Summer programs provide financial incentives to employers who provide job placements to youth participating in Job Skills’ programs.
Have a job opening? Post it on our Job Board.
THE JOB SKILLS DIFFERENCE
Job Skills is a multi-service, community-based employment and training organization. We’re here to help local businesses thrive and to assist local job seekers.
Job Skills provides a variety of employer services, at no cost* to you
- Recruitment services, including access to pre-screened job candidates, to help you meet your hiring needs
- Connection to labour market information to help you better understand market forces that impact your business
- Training plan development and support
- Host interviews at our offices (or virtually)
- Support hiring events and job fairs for your business (virtual and in-person)
- Apprenticeship information and support
- Financial incentives for hiring and for training new and existing employees (based on eligibility)
- Community exposure
- Cost and time savings
Funded by: This Employment Ontario Service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario