october, 2021

05oct10:00 AM11:00 AMLinkedIn for Job Searching10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Virtual

Event Details

Networking is more important than ever. Only 15% of jobs available are ever advertised, this means that the other 85% of jobs can only be found through networking and LinkedIn has become essential to any Networker’s Tool-Kit. In this session you will learn how to create a profile that will make you stand-out next to the competition.

Time

(Tuesday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Location

Virtual

Organizer

Job Skills

Register

Make sure to register to this amazing event!

Please let us know if you can make it to the event.

Yes

OpenSpaces Still Available

X
X